This spacious room has a king-size bed with view over the pool and yard. A Roman Tub with full length mirror graces the private bathroom for a feeling of elegance. The bathroom also includes a separate walk-in shower, two sinks and second full-length mirror over the vanity. This Suite is a beautiful place for a Romantic time.
$150 + taxes (9.225%) per night
This luxurious room has a queen-size bed and includes a private bathtub and shower. The handmade crown molding makes the room elegant. The large window faces the front yard and affords a beautiful view that will relax you instantly.
$99 + taxes (9.225%) per night
An cosy second floor suite with a beautiful view at the back yard makes the stay relaxed. The Suite has a double-size bed, a private bathtub and shower and separate dressing area.
$120 + taxes (9.225%) per night
$99 + taxes (9.225%) per night - from November 01 until April 01
This spacious room is on the third floor and has lots of privacy. It is an ideal for a family with kids. The suite has no window (but has a skylight) that makes this area quiet. The Queen sized bed, sofa , love seat, the in-room bath with tub and shower creates lots of comfort.
$135 + taxes (9.225%) per night
An elegant second floor suite comes with a fire place and is decorated with mahogany furniture. This suite has a Queen-sized bed, separate dressing area, walk-in closet, private bath tub and shower....and sweet and gentle feeling.
$120 + taxes (9.225%) per night
Lafayette Manor est. 2008 Bed&Breakfast
tel:: 573-578-0673; 573-855-2500
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM:
-Check-out time is 11:00 AM: as we have to prepare the room for the next check-in.
- Refunds of deposits will be made if cancellation notice received at least 14 (fourteen) calendar days prior to arrival date or unless we are able to rebook your room. If your credit card has not been charged for the room deposit plus taxes at time of booking, it will be charged at time of cancellation.
- If all five rooms are booked for a group, you must cancel at least 30 days in advance for a refund of your deposit.
- No-shows are responsible for full payment of their entire reservation.
ADDITIONAL HOUSE POLICIES:
- No smoking in the house. If you are found smoking in the house, you will be asked to leave without a refund. Please, ask innkeeper about place for designated smoking spots outside.
- We are not wheelchair accessible.
- Thank you for understanding: no open candles, no body oils on bed sheets, no fireworks in the house or on any of the grounds of Lafayette Manor B&B.
- Please, leave shoes at the entrance to help us maintain hygiene by not wearing outside shoes in the house. We can accommodate house shoes - ask us in advance, please.
- We regret we are not able to accommodate guest pets.
- We cater to the comfort, privacy and security of our registered guests. Guest visitors are only permitted on the property with prior Innkeeper approval. If you would like to have any non-registered guests join you for breakfast there is an additional charge of $15+taxes per person, and advance notice to the innkeeper is required.
The spacious guestrooms at Lafayette Manor B&B have been appropriately named after the Founding Fathers. We want your stay at our inn to be relaxing and comfortable. We are happy to offer you the following amenities with all room types:
- Private bathroom and shower;
- Cable TV and Remote;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Backyard garden with patio for BBQ;
- Indoor lounge area with sofas and TV;
- Refrigerator and microwave available;
- Central heat and air conditioning system;
- Free laundry (washer and dryer);
- Free wireless high speed Internet access-
- Free Parking;
- Exercise Room;
- Outdoor pool;
- Infrared sauna;
- Outdoor Hot tube